1. Demisemiquavers exercises. The demisemiquaver is a small value note, it takes 32 of these notes to equal the Semibreve (Whole Note). Take a look at this exercise.
1. Introducing the Demisemiquaver.This note is of very small value. also called a 32nd note, it takes 32 of these notes to make the value of the Semibreve.
1. Irregular Time Signatures. Newtime signatures are introduced in this lesson. You will find
7/4 = seven crotchet (quarter note) beats per bar, also 7/8, 5/4 and 5/8
1. Irregular Time Signatures Exercises Time Signatures which have 7/4 = seven crotchet beats per bar, also 7/8, 5/4 and 5/8. view the lessons and exercises.
1. Ledger Lines allow you to write notes which are either above or below the Staff (Stave). They are short additional lines, each line holds one note.
1. Ledger Lines Exercises. Learn how we extend the staff (stave) by using additional lines,
allowing you to write music notes higher or lower in pitch.
1. Music Notation exercises a great way to learn to write and read music notes. Learn EASY with our quality designed online lesson and exercises books
1. Time Signatures in grade 4 we look at more compound time signatures. When to double the values and when to halve them.
1. Time Signatures Exercises with more compound time signatures, plus extra revision on
the time signatures you may find in the grade 4 exam
10. Intervals the distance between one note and the next is known to be an interval. There are two kinds harmonic and melodic intervals, come and take a look